I love coffee. Hot, cold, large, small, flavored, unflavored, in an IV… you get the point. This recipe is the easiest I’ve found for cold foam for cold brew. I love it because it’s ingredients I keep on hand and requires minimal effort. If you’ve never made cold brew, you can find my favorite cold brew maker here!
- Cold brew, any amount according to caffeine need 😉
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp half and half (heavy cream will work, too!)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla syrup (or other flavored syrup of choice)
- Pour cold brew over ice in a glass.
- Combine milk, half and half, and flavored syrup in a cup and mix with milk frother. I typically use my Keurig K-Cafe to froth the mixture using the iced latte setting and it works great!
- Pour frothed milk mixture over cold brew and enjoy!