Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza is back, people! As happy as I am about its return, I always have to customize… it’s what I do! Here is a super simple weeknight meal idea that’s a crowd pleaser for even picky eaters since it can be tailored to everyone’s individual tastes. Ground turkey, ground beef, diced chicken, whatever your family prefers this can be customized accordingly. Grab your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!
- Corn tostadas
- 1 lb ground beef, ground turkey, diced chicken, whatever protein happens to be your favorite
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans (I prefer vegetarian, but any variety will do!)
- taco sauce
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- chopped cilantro
- diced green onion
- diced tomato
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- black beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, brown ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, or whatever protein you prefer until fully cooked through. Add one packet of taco seasoning to the fully cooked protein.
- Place tostadas on a large baking sheet. Spread refried beans, protein, and taco sauce onto each tostada evenly. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place tostadas in the oven for 2-4 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining desired toppings and serve immediately.
One thought on “Easy Mexican Pizzas”