I have to give credit where credit is due on this one… thanks, Mom! This recipe is quick, easy, and pleases even the pickiest of eaters. As long as you have tortillas and cheese in the house, I guarantee you have any other ingredients you will need to make this easy recipe.
- Flour tortillas (I like the large burrito size)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings. Here are some of our favorites
- turkey pepperoni (makes for a less greasy and easier to eat pizzadilla, but traditional pepperoni works just fine, too!)
- diced ham
- shredded or diced chicken
- black olives
- fresh spinach
- diced bell pepper
- diced onion
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and spray non-stick spray in the skillet evenly.
- Add toppings such as cheese, meat, and vegetables to half of a tortilla and fold over.
- Heat the pizzadilla with toppings inside in skillet until partially melted and lightly browned on the bottom.
- Flip pizzadilla and brown other side.
- Cut into even triangles using pizza cutter or knife.
- Serve with pizza sauce or pasta sauce of choice.
The best part of this recipe is that you can use anything you have on hand. Picky eaters? No problem! They can have whatever their hearts desire in their pizzadilla!