Yes… more squash! Don’t tell me you’re sick of squash already! This one happens to be for acorn squash. It’s now one of my favorites! I found this recipe on delish.com and it’s definitely a keeper. It is so simple-cut in half, add simple ingredients, bake, and enjoy!
- 1 acorn squash, cut in half, seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread butter on inside of each squash half.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and small pinch of salt. Sprinkle over squash.
- Place squash, cut side up, on a large baking sheet and roast until for tender (55 – 60 minutes).