I’m copying all the things lately and there has been no shortage of Chipotle duplications in this house. Corn salsa is one of those sides that’s a hit with kids and adults in our house. You can keep it sweet or turn up the heat and make it a little spicy. Either way, it pairs great with some copycat Chipotle Guacamole, stovetop queso, or Copycat Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeno dip, so check out those recipes while you’re at it!
- 1 can sweet corn, drained well
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno, finely diced (more or less to taste)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for at least an hour to help flavors combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!