I love shrimp, but am always intimidated by cooking it. It’s SO easy to overcook shrimp and I would argue that undercooking it could have worse consequences, so I just… don’t usually cook it. This recipe is easy and it cooks the shrimp perfectly with the vegetables all in one pan. You can even line the sheet pan with foil for easy clean up afterward. This recipe can contain any fresh vegetables you have on hand, so get creative!
- 20 oz large, frozen shrimp (deveined and tails removed), thawed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- string beans
- any other vegetables desired
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Chop all vegetables and distribute evenly on the sheet pan. Cover mix vegetables with olive oil and seasonings coating well. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the shrimp by coating evenly with olive oil and seasoning.
- Prepare the scampi sauce by mixing all ingredients well and setting aside.
- After the vegetables have roasted for 15 minutes, slide the vegetables to the side and add the shrimp to the pan in an even layer. Place the pan back into the oven for 12 more minutes or until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked to an internal temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the scampi sauce over the shrimp to complete the meal. Enjoy over rice or as a meal on its own.
One thought on “Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi and Roasted Vegetables”