Ok, yes… I already have a Dragon Fruit Refresher copycat recipe which is great when you’re in a pinch because it’s only 2 ingredients, but this one uses real dragon fruit (frozen because who needs that hot pink mess chopping a dragonfruit?) and mango lemonade.
- Frozen, puréed dragon fruit (I prefer Pitaya brand because they come in single packages that are perfect for this recipe)
- Mango lemonade, any variety will do
- Chopped mango (I didn’t have fresh on hand, so I used Del Monte chopped mango. You can get creative here!)
- Any other chopped fruit (optional-I used kiwi and it worked really well in this drink)
- Place the frozen dragon fruit in a large carafe. Pour the mango lemonade over the frozen dragon fruit.
- Allow the frozen dragon fruit to thaw and mix well with the mango lemonade.
- Pour mixture over ice and add finely chopped fruit. Enjoy!