I love sweet potatoes and I love fries. Combine them and you get an amazing, filling, and healthy snack, side, or lunch if you’re like me and eat them all in one sitting. No judgement here… they’re healthy, so stuff your face!
- sweet potato (how many you use depends on how many fries you’d like)
- olive oil
- granulated sugar (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- salt (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut sweet potatoes length wise into thin, fry slices (about 1/4″ thick).
- Toss sweet potato fries with olive oil and desired amount of seasoning. I like to use a bit of sugar and cinnamon, but garlic powder and salt are also great seasonings for sweet potato fries.
- Place sweet potato fries in a single layer evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 10-18 minutes until potatoes are cooked through and begin to brown. Serve immediately.