I love cold brew. I love lavender. I decided to put them together to see what the outcome would be. Well, I can tell you what the outcome was… awesomeness in a cup.
I’ll walk you through how to make a great (and easy!) cold brew with a hint of lavender with vanilla cold foam. If you love lavender as much as I do, check out my great London Fog Latte recipe while you have your lavender handy.
Also, if you dig this glass tumbler as much as I do, you can pick one up full of the best bubble tea you’ll every have from Billie Gold Bubble Tea. If you’re in Dayton, follow her wherever she goes… you won’t find any better!
Ingredients & Supplies
- Cold brew system (check out my favorite from Amazon)
- Coarsely ground coffee
- 2 Tbsp half and half
- 3 Tbsp milk (any variety-2%, whole, soy, almond)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla syrup
- Dried lavender (you can find culinary dried lavender on Amazon)
- Place coarsely ground coffee into cold brew filter 3/4 full. Place culinary dried lavender on top of coffee grounds.
- Fill cold brew pitcher with water and let brew overnight or 7-12 hours.
- Drain and remove the coffee ground/lavender filter. Pour cold brew/lavender mixture over ice and add equal amount of water to the cold brew to dilute concentrated cold brew to taste.
- In a cup, add half and half, milk, and vanilla syrup. Froth using a milk frother or immersion blender until a foam is formed. Pour over iced cold brew coffee and enjoy the coffee and lavender goodness.