I love dry rub chicken wings, but never imagined how easy they could be to make at home in an air fryer! These were a hit with my family and I hope they are with yours as well!
- 2 lbs frozen chicken wings
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Mix all dry rub ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Place frozen chicken wings in a large bowl and brush each wing with olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning on wings until evenly distributed.
- Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes on Max Crisp (or 450 degrees F if your air fryer doesn’t have a Max Crisp setting).
- Once air fryer is preheated, place wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook on Max Crisp (or 450 degrees F) for 12 minutes. Turn wings over with tongs and cook another 12 minutes on Max Crisp (or 450 degrees F).
- Remove wings from air fryer and continue cooking in small batches until all wings are cooked.
- Serve with celery and ranch dressing.