I love salmon and love finding new ways to cook it. I do believe this may be my new favorite. Bonus? It’s finished in 10 minutes in the air fryer with easy cleanup. Winner!
- Salmon filets
- Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Japanese Inspired Sesame Seaweed seasoning
- Yum Yum sauce or spicy mayo, for serving (optional)
- Spread Dijon mustard over salmon filet evenly.
- Sprinkle onion powder over Dijon mustard. Sprinkle Japanese Inspired Sesame Seaweed seasoning evenly over Dijon mustard and onion powder. ** Wait to add toppings if cooking from frozen.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F. Cook salmon in air fryer for 8 minutes at 390 degrees F or until the internal temperature of salmon reaches 145 degrees F. If cooking from frozen, cook on 390 degrees F for 7 minutes. Add toppings to salmon and continue to cook for 8 minutes on 390 degrees F or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145 degrees F.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or Asian noodles. Top with Yum Yum sauce or spicy mayo, if desired.