Well, I have fallen into the abyss of the air fryer world. So. Many. Options. If you have a can of crescent rolls, cinnamon, sugar, and butter, you can have fresh donut sticks in 4 minutes. Yes, 4 minutes! I adapted my recipe from allrecipes.
The flavor of these “donuts” remind me of Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists. They’re light, but absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam, chocolate sauce, or cream cheese for dipping (optional)
- Unroll crescent roll dough sheet and pat out to an 8×12-inch rectangle. Cut dough in half lengthwise with a pizza cutter and cut each piece crosswise into 1/2-inch wide “sticks.” Dip doughnut sticks in melted butter and place in a single later in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees F until well browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Remove doughnut sticks from the air fryer and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve doughnut sticks with jam, chocolate sauce, or cream cheese,