Chick-fil-a’s Kale Crunch salad is one of my favorite salads. I was determined to find a great copycat recipe and this one fits the bill! If you’d like to check out the original, you can find it from State of Dinner.
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kale Crunch Salad
- 4 cups curly leaf kale chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage or Brussels sprouts chopped or shredded
- ¼ cup almonds sliced or slivered
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan (optional)
- Whisk the chopped shallots, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and dijon mustard in a small bowl or jar.
- Slowly pour the olive oil in with a steady stream while whisking continuously. You can also use an immersion blender to mix the oil into the dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss the chopped kale and cabbage in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with almonds and Parmesan cheese, if using.
- Drizzle with the apple cider-dijon dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.