I love smoothies-all kinds. If I know I’m going to be insanely busy I love to make a meal of my smoothies. This one is perfect for a breakfast smoothie-packed with fuel food!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled & pitted
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 to 2 Tbsp honey or agave, or to taste
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order if most to least liquid: water, avocado, spinach, frozen pineapple chunks. Blend until smooth.
- Add honey or agave to taste, then blend until well incorporated.