When I’m in the mood for something salty and crunchy this easy snack definitely delivers! You can customize the flavor to whatever your craving happens to be. Ranch? Done. Salty? Done.
- 1 can garbanzo beans or chickpeas
- seasoning of your choice:
- Ranch seasoning
- salt and pepper
- chili pepper and cumin for some spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and blot dry with paper towel.
- Cover chickpeas in desired seasoning and place evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until crisp.