Wow. All the emotions here today. So, the world has lost its dang mind, apparently toilet paper holds more value than platinum, silver, or gold, and Ohio is the laughing stock of the country with our governor’s panic-inducing press conferences and health official’s asinine “guesstimate” of the number of people walking around our state with the virus.
I’m no expert, but I feel that common sense should generally apply to such matters as this, but what do I know? Here are the current thoughts running through my head… like they matter… 😉
- Canceling school for three weeks and not daycares seems counterintuitive to me, but hey… what do I know? Daycares likely harbor more bacteria and viruses than any school system… maybe. I don’t know. I’m just thinking that they AT LEAST spread just as much as a typical school.
- Parents… CALM DOWN. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m honestly glad my children will be home rather than stuck in school. Is it stressful sometimes? Sure! Especially here with two boys things get loud, they get crazy, and I know they’ll be frustrated being stuck inside, but we’ll try to do what we can to still learn, still have fun, and make the most of it. So help me if I see one more “I don’t have enough wine!” posts from moms. Put your big girl panties on and get. the. heck. over. it. I’m sorry, but if you’re trying to get through the day with your children until you can pop that cork at the end of the day, reevaluate your priorities, momma. Yeah, I’m sure I’ll lose a lot of friends over that one. Don’t. Care.
- TP. TOILET PAPER. Wow.
- We will now have everyone “working from home”. Riiiiight. We all know Karen won’t be doing her job, so everyone else will be picking up her slack. Thanks, Karen.
- Do we need more meat? Maybe. Yes, we definitely need more meat.
- Why are the kids eating a million times more than usual? And why are they using so many paper towels. Fail.
Ok. End of rant for today. I’ll check in tomorrow! HANG IN THERE! We’ll get through this, people!