Fingerling potatoes – yet another thing I never would’ve tried if it weren’t for Misfits Market. These potatoes are a bit like a regular russet potato roasted, but they seem to have a little more flavor. This is definitely a new side dish I’ll be making from now on! It’s easy, quick, and is a good twist on the typical potato side dish. This recipe was adapted from a recipe from Inspired Taste. Their recipe has a potato salad sauce that would be great with this side dish!
- 1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes, scrubbed, and halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized bowl, coat the potatoes in olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place seasoned potatoes on parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until browned to the desired golden color.