One more after-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving recipe. The general population of Thanksgiving celebrators seem to have a love/hate relationship with this one. They either love it, or they hate it. The recipe I use is basically French’s recipe, but adapted for a larger gathering. I use French style green beans (it seems to make it less… sloppy) and a larger quantity of them. I also use a lot more French fried onions because, let’s be honest… who couldn’t eat a whole can of those things in one sitting? Just me? Ok…
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz) Cream of Mushroom condensed soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 cans Del Monte French Style green beans, drained well
- 1 1/2 cans French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Stir in green beans and can Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 1/2 can onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!