I love fall most of all. Ok, maybe I love caffeine most of all, but I DO love fall and all the pumpkin things! If you love Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, you’ll love this version! I found a few recipes on Pinterest and I’ll be updating this recipe as I tweak it to perfection, so stay tuned for updates!
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Cold brew
- Add ice to a glass and pour cold brew over ice.
- Add all other ingredients except pumpkin pie spice to a glass and mix using a blender or milk frother until we’ll blended and light and fluffy.
- Pour over cold brew. Add a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice to top of cream and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew”
This sounds delicious!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! I’m so glad I tried to replicate my favorite Starbucks drink. It paid off!