Greek salad, Greek pizza, Greek pasta… I will take it in any form! Kalamata olives, capers, artichoke hearts, and feta make this dish one of my favorites. The best part? It’s sooooo easy! I adapted this recipe from the original recipe from The Salty Marshmallow. Enjoy!
- 1 lb Fettuccine Pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-14 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1-14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp capers
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced onion and cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes, until the onion is soft.
- Add the garlic to the pan, cook stirring constantly for one minute.
- Add the artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, capers, and seasonings to the pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes until warm, then add the sauce mixture to the cooked fettuccine noodles.
- Top with feta cheese as desired. Serve immediately.